• ATTENZIONE
    A seguito della migrazione dalla vecchia alla nuova piattaforma, se avete dei problemi di accesso, prima di fare dei nuovi account, inviate una email a segreteria@aiconline.it e risolvo il problema

Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe

Today I will show you my Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe.
The group exists with 13 males and 6 females.
I have 12 blue males and one in yellow. 3 of the females are wb (white blotched) 2 are orange blotched and one is plane (greenish)...

acctually I have many fry of them in all variants... Its hardly to keept them, because they have many intraspecific aggressions. So I keep them in a 240 Liter tank with no hiding places of stones or any thing else...

probably you can not put the photos, because there is a limit of 195 kb per image.
you can verify the dimension of your image?

About of the Neochromis, I've 4 Neochromis omnicaeruleus probabily Ruty island, 3 males and 1 female. The dominant male is blue with pectoral fin red, the second male is quite blue and the other male is yellow similar to the females.

I read that this cichlids in the wild live among the rocks end in particular that they occupy the vertical walls.
For that I bred them in a tanks of 220 liters with a big rock long as the aquarium and high until the water level.
I love to recreate groped their environment, and I for now I never had big problems with aggressivity, but probably only because my cichlids are young.

We wait your Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island immages.

I'm keeping Neochromis rufocaudalis, unfortunately only 3 ones, two males:( and one female. Intraspecific aggression isn't too strong, less than in Haplochromis blue obliquidens for example.

and Orangeblochted female
Immagine:
2011111020448_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island OB female.JPG

54,89 KB

Immagine:
2011111020512_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island.JPG

30,17 KB

females OB and WB

Immagine:
2011111020633_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island females.JPG

42,46 KB
a whiteblochted female

Immagine:
2011111020649_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island WB female.JPG

39,48 KB

a WB-female with fry
Immagine:
2011111020729_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island WB with fry.JPG

58,68 KB
a plane Female of NO makobe
Immagine:
2011111020739_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island plane female.JPG

51,32 KB
a blue male
Immagine:
2011111020749_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island blue male.JPG

45,7 KB

and the second OB female
Immagine:
201111102084_Neochromis omnicaeruleus Makobe Island OB.JPG

41,57 KB

Marco congratulations, you have beautiful fish that we dream of Italy :D. I'd like to see your other cichlids and if possible the layout of your tanks

Guida Ciclidi

Nuova edizione Ordinala

Anteprima bollettini

Numero 1/2024

• Lethrinops sp. “auritus lion” Lion’s Cove di Morgan Malvezzi
• Coptodon louka. Un pesce di grande adattabilità di Michel C. W. Keijman
• Tropicali in toscana di Lorenzo Tarocchi e Mario Donida Maglio
• La sfida con il pH. La mia esperienza con Apistogramma mendezi. di Stefano Moneta

Arretrati
Indietro
Alto